Monday, December 13, 2010

Overkill?

One of the best things about having the most amazing library between the Mississippi and the Rockies in your neighborhood is being able to take advantage of their awesome collection and reservation system.

Since we're trying to figure out what eating will look like after rationing I reserved a bunch of ethical eating titles last week. Not surprisingly, most of the titles have been sent my way in the past few days.


I'm not sure I'll get all of this read within the three week check-out period, but that's what the "renew" button is for!

--Rational Living

1 comment:

  1. In Defense of Food is AWESOME! It really helped change some of my views on appropriate eating in an age where very little is still "food" and more often then not health is merely a "fad diet."

    Plus, you can get a slight nerd crush on Michael Pollen :)

    ReplyDelete